- Started working with computers when Lisp was described in obscure journal articles.
- Scaled down his ambitions to get better in programming to just learning Kotlin, using Spring and calling Prolog from Java for fun for now.
- Would also like to read The Theory of Groups and Quantum Mechanics
- So why is he always at work?
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 2 '15 at 18:09
- Stack Overflow 9.6k 9.6k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 817 817 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 780 780 88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Explain JMX URL
- 96 Can (domain name) subdomains have an underscore "_" in it?
- 88 Does Java 6 open a default port for JMX remote connections?
- 41 Is passing sensitive data through the process environment secure?
- 37 How to stop kernel messages from flooding my console?
- 33 "/usr/bin/ping" is shown as yellow-on-red in the default Fedora bash color scheme -- what does it mean?
- 28 Fedora boot screen shows both Fedora logo and Lenovo logo. Why and How?
- View more network posts →