Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
97 profile views
Last seen May 2 at 4:50
- Puzzling 21.8k 21.8k 77 gold badges7878 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Code Golf 17.6k 17.6k 1212 gold badges4646 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 680 680 33 gold badges66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 980 Build a working game of Tetris in Conway's Game of Life
- 573 Produce the number 2014 without any numbers in your source code
- 475 Build a digital clock in Conway's Game of Life
- 219 Print every character your program doesn't have
- 177 Find five positive integers whose reciprocals sum to $1$
- 112 "My personal opinion is..." Is it always pointless to use the words "personal" and "personally"?
- 94 What is the number of the parking spot?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (15)
28 So what's our actual stance on riddles? May 15 '14
9 Do we need to reorganize the puzzle-suffix tags? Jun 17 '16
7 Are impossible puzzles allowed? May 16 '14
5 May 2014: Who should our pro tem moderators be? May 28 '14