17-year game industry veteran, having worked at Maxis, Infogrammes, Atari, Krome, and Electronic Arts, now gone independent. Currently developing MMORPG Tycoon 2; vote for it on Greenlight! :)
Mobygames Profile (not entirely accurate): http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,80048/
- Game Development 20.6k 20.6k 11 gold badge5252 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Puzzling 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 993 993 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 623 623 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get 82
- 69 How did Alice and Bob die?
- 66 Do you *really* know Stack Exchange?
- 63 What problem does double or triple buffering solve in modern games?
- 55 Who shall come to the tea party?
- 47 How can I create borders in an open-world game that don't feel artificial?
- 45 What makes a computer opponent feel alive?
- View more network posts →