Grad student in theoretical particle physics. My puzzle interests are mostly in mathematical aspects of various puzzles. In particular, I enjoy studying the group theory of higher dimensional twisty puzzles. I'm also decent at speedcubing.
No longer actively participating here.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
21 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
- Mathematics 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Physics 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics♦ 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 983 983 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 871 871 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 88 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 62 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 54 Rubik's Cube Not a Group?
- View more network posts →