Post-doctoral researcher at Nanophotonics and Metrology Laboratory (NAM), Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL). I work in computational plasmonics. Interested in physics, programming, recreational math and puzzles.
- Puzzling 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 813 813 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 709 709 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 458 458 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Sum of random decreasing numbers between 0 and 1: does it converge??
- 41 Far away from a charged conductor, the field is like a point charge. Where's the point located?
- 23 Guess my number! Pay for the answer!
- 21 The postmen of Abbab
- 17 Short story about a man condemned to death because he cannot remember the details about a country
- 15 A Harry Potter sequence puzzle
- 14 It's twelve o'clock!
- View more network posts →