Software developer, dilettante musician, bookworm. Enjoys tea, Python, piano, chiptune, functional programming and innovation.
- Stack Overflow 62.5k 62.5k 2222 gold badges150150 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 849 849 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 733 733 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 337 How to implement the factory method pattern in C++ correctly
- 192 Work on a remote project with Eclipse via SSH
- 181 Random / noise functions for GLSL
- 163 Expression must have class type
- 147 How to mock the imports of an ES6 module?
- 142 Why would one use nested classes in C++?
- 127 Do we really need "enum class" in C++11?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 11 '15