- English Language & Usage 52.7k 52.7k 88 gold badges125125 silver badges236236 bronze badges
- Linguistics 10.9k 10.9k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Latin Language 9.9k 9.9k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- French Language 1.8k 1.8k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Why is embassy spelled with E but ambassador with A?
- 82 What does "Dis sho' am good" mean in this old advertisement?
- 76 "I am finished my sandwich" sounds correct but "I am started my sandwich" does not?
- 60 Is "ageing" the only exception?
- 60 Why does this documentation use "or" instead of "="?
- 59 Does "I am eating vegan cheese in my underpants" really imply that the vegan cheese is inside my underpants?
- 58 ETcetera pronounced as EXetera ? Correct?
- View more network posts →