I have studied computer engineering and did a minor in information system security. I am currently employed as a software engineer. My interests are diverse when it comes to programming though cryptography is one of my main interests. Though I'm still a bit of a dabbler when it comes to the art of cryptography I'm slowly learning and hope to become a master in it some day :P
Other interests lay within self learning algorithms (though unfortunately i have not had the time or the knowledge to create one my self yet) and automation through small embedded devices.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 '18 at 9:33
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges
- Cryptography 876 876 88 silver badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 455 455 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 423 423 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 visual Unhandled exception in Debugger::HandleIPCEvent when breaking on certain breakpoint
- 23 What ways are there to verify a self-written protocol?
- 22 Do we already know how the Doctor gets his bodies or faces?
- 11 AES GCM vs other encryption modes in embedded environment for network traffic
- 11 Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data error when deploying application on production database
- 10 A very strange rhyme
- 10 Why does Teddy arrive on Shutter Island by boat?
- View more network posts →