Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Windows 8, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
16 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 at 22:46
- The Workplace 126k 126k 5151 gold badges280280 silver badges390390 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 72.2k 72.2k 3232 gold badges137137 silver badges297297 bronze badges
- Travel 68.6k 68.6k 1212 gold badges189189 silver badges290290 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 40.5k 40.5k 1414 gold badges103103 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.4k 18.4k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 457 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 456 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 385 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 334 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 302 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 255 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →