Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Windows 8, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
16 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 at 18:20
- The Workplace 115.2k 115.2k 4545 gold badges257257 silver badges360360 bronze badges
- Travel 62.4k 62.4k 1111 gold badges174174 silver badges268268 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 60.2k 60.2k 3131 gold badges126126 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 34.1k 34.1k 1313 gold badges8989 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.8k 17.8k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 450 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 381 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 325 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 300 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 253 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- 250 Co-Worker quit today, boss is pretending it didn't happen. Is this weird?
- View more network posts →