I'm an acolyte of the J programming language, attracted to SO by the set of open questions on that topic. I'm also looking forward to the release of Perl6, if and when that happens.
Because, in general, I'm interested in languages which provide abstractions that permit me to express myself briefly (something I have a hard time doing in English).
In hindsight, I realize my avatar lends itself to an, ah, interesting, interpretation as an acronym. C'est le vie.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 7 at 14:42
- English Language & Usage 26.2k 26.2k 1313 gold badges8686 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 649 649 22 gold badges99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 647 647 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Golf 421 421 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 831 Which word begins with "y" and looks like an axe in this picture?
- 190 What is the word for "the smell of rain"?
- 111 What does "went through the guards of the broadsword" mean?
- 102 Word for a software bug that occurs again after having fixed it?
- 101 What is the sound of teeth hitting each other in cold weather called?
- 77 Are there English proverbs that warn against “speaking up” in front of people?
- 75 What would you call a person who is self-righteous, brags about her/his moral values and is imposing when it comes to her/his ideas?
- View more network posts →