- Physics 18.2k 18.2k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Travel 10.5k 10.5k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematica 7.3k 7.3k 1515 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.1k 6.1k 88 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.1k 3.1k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units
- 117 Where is this photo of a group of hikers taken? Is it really in the Ural?
- 77 Could a "living planet" alter its own trajectory only by changing its shape?
- 73 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 70 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 65 Is there a maximum distance from a planet that a moon can orbit?
- 58 How long would it take to cross the Channel in 1890's?
- View more network posts →