- Mathematics 42.5k 42.5k 99 gold badges7373 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Game Development 3.8k 3.8k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Does the square or the circle have the greater perimeter? A surprisingly hard problem for high schoolers
- 107 Can a piece of A4 paper be folded so that it's thick enough to reach the moon?
- 101 In the history of mathematics, has there ever been a mistake?
- 88 The Mathematics of Tetris
- 62 Does newer card text on a Magic: The Gathering card override the old wording?
- 61 if there are 5 points on a sphere then 4 of them belong to a half-sphere.
- 58 What's the value of this Viète-style product involving the golden ratio?
- View more network posts →
1 Is “Lateral Thinking” a good tag? May 28 '14