Top network posts
- 16 A finite set of distinct positive numbers is special if each integer in the set divides the sum of all integers within the set.
- 8 An interesting,scary and an old riddle
- 7 The Broken Calculator Problem
- 7 A sudoku with only four given digits and some more rules
- 6 Why can't you lose a chess game in which you can make $2$ legal moves at once?
- 6 Solve $x^5 - 1 = y^2$ for integer values of $(x,y)$ .
- 6 How many $4$-digit numbers of the form $1a2b$ are divisible by $3$?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.